Today the 24th of May, 2020 which equivalent to 1st Shawwal,1441AH marks the Sallah celebration in Kano. WudilOnline is happy to share some of the pictures taken at the prayer ground of the Kano City.
Among the special people that attend the occasion are the Emir of Kano Alhaji Aminu Ado Bayero, The Executive Governor of Kano State Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje OFR, The Dupity Governor of Kano State Alhaji Nasiru Yusuf Gawuna, and some of the prominent people of the state. Below are the photographs taken at the prayer ground:
1. The Executive Governor of Kano State at Kano City prayer ground
2. The Emir of Kano Alhaji Aminu Ado Bayero too is among the attendees for today’s Edil-Fitir Celebration
3. The Chief Imam of Kano Professor Alhaji Sani Zaharadeen Leading Edil-Fitir Prayer.
The prayer was strictly conducted understand social distancing as requested by the Nigeria Center for Disease Control (NCDC) in order to avoid the spread of Corona Virus popularly known as COVID-19.
4. The Chief Imam of Kano Professor Sani Zaharadeen Delivering His speach after leading prayer
5. The Executive Governor of Kano Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje OFR paying homage to the Emir of Kano Alhaji Aminu Ado Bayero after observing the prayer
The Management of WudilOnline wanted to use this opportunity to wish our esteemed readers around the world a very happy Edil-Fitir celebration and hope hope we’re going to abide by the rules and regulations given by authorities about this pandemic of COVID-19.
And also we also calling the attention of our esteemed readers to always wear face mask, washing our hands regularly, giving two meters space between people and crowds.